Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 29 April 2023

Imazu on April 30th part 2

Continued from previous post

On the mudflats the Whimbrels, チュウシャクシギ that I saw on the 26th were still around. Maybe 35 - 40 birds









On this day there were 2 Black-winged Stilts, セイタカシギ





A pair of Garganeys, シマアジ



and some Terek Sandpipers, ソリハシシギ



The flock of Dunlins, ハマシギ is thinning out


Again in the fields 1 Pacific Golden Plover, ムナグロ


Oriental Reed Warbler, オオヨシキリ


Last, up in the sky about 10 Pacific Swifts, アマツバメ were flying



1 Red-rumped Swallow, コシアカツバメ among them


No comments:

Post a Comment