Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 16 April 2023

April 15th in Nishi

 I went to see the waders on the beach, but they come and go and the day I met them the weather was not so good. Cloudy with little ambient light. There were 5 birds, 5 Great Knots, オバシギ and 2 Grey Plovers, ダイゼン












A Bar-tailed Godwit, オオソリハシシギ at Muromi river





And 1 sleepy Spoonbill. ヘラサギ



In the afternoon I climbed Mt. Kanodake to look for orchids
Noble Orchid, シュンラン




I managed to take photos between rain showers, but got soaked on the way down
I heard the call of Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ and Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ but I could not see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment