Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 14 April 2023

Japanese Robin, コマドリ again

 I went to the park again the next day to see the Japanese Robin. It was still there and moving around so we could see it easily

It was still very dark in the early morning, but he managed to find a worm. Male Japanese Robin, コマドリ ♂ 


2 Brown-headed Thrushes, アカハラ were feeding nearby











Later in the morning light conditions seemed better
The male Japanese Robin, コマドリ ♂  again





The Flycatchers were heard calling, but I could not see any. So I enjoyed myself with the Buntings.
Masked/Black-faced Buntings, アオジ


What kind of caterpillar is that, can I see?


Too late...





Long-tailed Tits, エナガ flew by with their kids in tow.



Little color, but such a sweet face!




It was a pleasant morning around the park, though some summer birds don't show yet


No comments:

Post a Comment