Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 23 April 2023

Migrating birds in the park, part 3

  The next time a went to the park was April 20th and I got to see more of the Siberian Blue Robin, コルリ. A young male again, very friendly. Frequently coming out in broad daylight. Why??



Another male preferred the dark shadows


At the bird bath the Brown-headed Thrush, アカハラ came in 







Long-tailed Tits, エナガ were there too. 





Babies waiting to be fed









The Eastern Crowned Warblers, センダイムシクイ again





With Warbling White-eye, メジロ







At the usual place a female Japanese Robin, コマドリ 







It was the first hot day of the year. I was surprised to see the Tiger Beetle, ハンミョウ



Last some pretty moth with lace-like wings



No comments:

Post a Comment