Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 26 March 2020

Miscelaneous

The first butterflies of the year, as well as some birds sighted on the sunny and warm days of mid March.

Common Sandpiper, イソシギ



Common Snipe, タシギ



We might not see this big bird around town again, so went for a 2nd glance:
Swan Goose, サカツラガン



Penduline Tit, ツリスガラ



Oriental Paper Bush, ミツマタ



Found a few on the northern tip of Shikanoshima, I wonder if they migrated. Nettle-tree Butterfly, テングチョウ



Still quite small: Old World Swallowtail, キアゲハ 





Asian Comma, キタテハ



No comments:

Post a Comment