Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Imazu in March 1

With the Corona Virus spreading my workload has lessened considerably. It doesn't seem to be a good idea to visit crowded places, but what's wrong with a walk around the fields?
Hoping to get a glimpse of the Hoopoe I dropped by a number of times. This is what I found these first 10 days of March

Spotted Redshank, ツルシギ



With the Spoonbills, 4 Black-faced, クロツラヘラサギ and one Eurasian, ヘラサギ



Still around, the hybrid American Wigeon, アメリカヒドリ



Female Hen Harrier, ハイイロチュウヒ



Penduline Tits, ツリスガラ. There were about 30 birds actively feeding right in front of me.


Male and female





And suddenly the Common Snipes, タシギ are seen again. But only partly




No comments:

Post a Comment