Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 13 March 2020

Imazu in March 2

There is a lot going on between the 2 genders. Watch these:


Common Kingfisher, カワセミ male



with a mate



2 Bull-headed Shrikes, モズ tollerating each other in their territories...



...coming real close.



The female asking for attention



Mr. and Mrs. Magpie カササギ doing it their way, building 3 nests in a row. I wonder which one they will use.







Look at that stance. The cisticola way



Glad to see the Moorhens, バン Will they make their nest here again?



Next a male Northern Shoveler, ハシビロガモ



Just some shots in flight






No comments:

Post a Comment