Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 20 March 2020

Around mountains, rivers, and fields

Some places have become crowded, other have become quiet. The Crested Kingfisher, ヤマセミ took its time with the fish, not expecting many people nearby.








Brown Dipper, カワガラス







Common Kingfisher, カワセミ



South of the mountains, Grey-headed Lapwing, ケリ
There were 2 birds. A pair?



Suddenly appearing right in front of me, surprising each other. Japanese Weasel, ニホンイタチ







Anoher sudden dash: female Japanese Green Pheasant, キジ





No comments:

Post a Comment