Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 31 May 2018

May birds 2, Red-rumped Swallows

In the mountains the story was the same. Halfway May it felt like summer. The nest of Brown Flycatchers was empty next time I saw it. Abandoned? I buried my disappointment and went to look for the Red-rumped Swallows, コシアカツバメ at the sand heap where they collect their nesting materials



 








I spent some time watching the butterflies, trying to remember their names.
Papilio protenor, クロアゲハ, Spangle





Suddenly another visitor came out of the bush.
Japanese Badger, アナグマ ...






... came up to less than a meter from me.



At the same place as last year: Solomon's Seal, ナルコユリ

No comments:

Post a Comment