Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 20 May 2018

Compilation of migrators around the park

It's already 3 weeks ago that I made this post, but I forgot to publish it.... so here is some old news:

I didn't spend much time in the park on the hill, the main location for migrating birds this year. The few times I went there I stayed just a short while at the end of the day. Light decreases fast and most images aren't good enough to show. However, here are a few.

There were many Thrushes, specially Brown-headed Thrushes, アカハラ





I was hoping to find a Siberian Thrush and I thought I saw a female, but my photos only show this bird, A female Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ







I waited for a bird to come out of the Rhododendron, but gave up after a few minutes. Then, on the way out I noticed some movements in the dark. Siberian Blue Robin, コルリ



Hooray for the fence!
Blue-and-White Flycatcher, オオルリ




Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ



Lady Ooruri, with a tiny bit of blue above her eye



And who is this?



Ah, Mr and Mrs Oouri





Handsome guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment