Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 11 May 2018

Daijugarami, May 1st B

A small army of  Black-faced Spoonbills, クロツラヘラサギ  patrolling the coast. 



In front a gull that I think is a common Herring Gull, セグロカモメ but who knows...



The small waders at the water line also showed quite a bit of red.
Red-necked Stints,トウネン in summer plumage





With the incoming tide the water is coming closer and closer



And suddenly they all fly



At the back of the crowd the bigger birds were Bar-tailed Godwits, オオソリハシシギ



Black-tailed Godwit, オグロシギ



Long-billed Dowitcher, オオハシシギ



All 3 of them below



Uzura-chan, my favorite was there, too
Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, ウズラシギ



Black-faced Spoonbills, クロツラヘラサギ



I didn't move much, so I didn't take any photos of Curlews and Whimbrels 
Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment