Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Mozu baby

Remember the shrikes from Dazaifu? I wrote about them in March:
click

Well, they got a family!




 One small chick peeking through the foliage, yelling like a proper baby when Mum arrives with food.


Mum watching me from a nearby tree.


And by the sounds of it, Dad is busy with some more offspring in another tree.

Another bird I saw right there:  
Amur White Wagtail, M. a. leucopsis,  ホオジロハクセキレイ

  





No comments:

Post a Comment