Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Migrating birds in Fukuoka 3

Shuffling among the dead leaves, a female Japanese Thrush,  クロツグミ






Sendaimushikui, hard to identify from below, but the call is a sure give away: It sounds like Jaap's bicycle.
Eastern Crowned warbler  センダイムシクイ





The following birds have been here all winter and are getting ready to move north: 
Red-flanked Bluetail,  ルリビタキ







Another winterbird, gathering with his mates before the big jump
Pale Thrush,  シロハラ



No comments:

Post a Comment