Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Spring in Kyushu 4



クロツラヘラサギ、Black-faced Spoonbill

ハマシギ、Dunlin  ウミネコ、Black-tailed Gull

ハマシギ、Dunlin
A different Robin had come in and had been heard singing. At the end of the day it came out to stretch its wings  


シマゴマ, Rufous-tailed Robin



シマゴマ, Rufous-tailed Robin
The following day another one was spotted, down a slope full of brown leaves. Unless it perched on a branch it was barely visible. Like in the last picture

シマゴマ, Rufous-tailed Robin

シマゴマ, Rufous-tailed Robin   Where? It's there.
Jaap left with Mitsuda-san on Fukyo the cat to sail to Okinawa. Mrs Mitsuda (owner's wife) and I joined them on the first leg to Yobuko.  呼子

 呼子朝市  Yobuko morning market
 呼子朝市 Yobuko morning market 
あらかぶ

ウニ sea urchin


 フジ Purple Rain in Karatsu



No comments:

Post a Comment