Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Barn Swallows babies



I was happy to see that the Barn Swallows had again chosen the ferry building, rather than the ferry itself as their nesting site. They've learned. It was quite endearing to see how the parents followed the boat on it's way to Noko Island and back some years ago. 

ツバメ,  Barn Swallow



 










Oops, a little unchi. The birds turn around properly so as not to foul the nest.



And sometimes nearly fall out.


No comments:

Post a Comment