Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 3 December 2023

Pied Avocet, ソリハシセイタカシギ

Finally, back on the road. Losing my purse with all sorts of cards and my driver's license had me grounded for some time. GRRRR. 😖 Now all has been dealt with or replaced (except for the money of course) so I can go out again. Back to MF

10 Years ago, it was such a novelty when an Avocet was seen. Birders from all over Kyushu gathered to watch the 1 or 2 birds. Now I wonder: who will come to the pond to see this one bird?




On a grey and cloudy day all looks monochrome









The Shovelers, ハシビロガモ have their special way of feeding. 


All bums up and move around, let's go!


It's so funny, I can't stop watching them.


No comments:

Post a Comment