Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 25 December 2023

Crested Kingfisher, ヤマセミ in the snow, 雪

 When the snow stopped, I ventured on to the mountains, slowly, carefully, ready to turn around when necessary. Frankie, my tiny Honda, took me to the school. From there I walked. It was cold, but the scenery was interesting and I fell in luck with the 2 Kingfishers.















Icicles after long time no see. (This English is so bad!) 久しぶりのつらら。





Ice, 氷 close-up


No comments:

Post a Comment