Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 5 December 2023

Light-vented Bulbul, シロガシラ and its neighbors

Finally, the Light-vented Bulbul, シロガシラ. There were so many things going on, it nearly landed in the "Forgotten items" box. It is not an easy bird to capture, it took me quite some time. But here it is.







Around the same time, at the same creek: juvenile Black-crowned Night Heron, ゴイサギ







Japanese Bush Warblers, ウグイス are often heard saying ch ch ch, but on sunny days I sometimes hear their song.





Flying across the creek, Eurasian Sparrowhawk, ハイタカ





In the early morning: Common Greenshank, アオアシシギ
The reeds worked nicely for me as a hide and a soft filter



Common Kingfisher, カワセミ as usual at the opposite bank of the creek







No comments:

Post a Comment