Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 19 December 2023

In the city park

I occasionally go to this park to look at ducks, get a close-up and just see what's there. The usual Black-headed Gulls, ユリカモメ were at their usual spot, flying along the bank and joining the ducks and pigeons that people like to feed. Suddenly they headed for the trees, all of them, and picked at some berries. I never thought gulls would do that, but why not? They probably taste good. One of the gulls had a band and a ring. The band number is clear, but the ring isn't. Would the people at Yamashina still be interested?




The Gadwall, オカヨシガモ is one of my favorite ducks. Look at the intricate pattern of feathers!







Coming so close I thought he would sit on my lap. Common Pochard, ホシハジロ



Just so y'all know which park we are at 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment