Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 15 December 2023

Ferruginous Duck, メジロガモ

 There were 2 males, very reluctant to come close. 

At the usual corner I jumped over the ditch... and missed. Spread out like an eagle I lay in the grass for a minute. The sun was warm and it all felt like summer, but I knew this was the last time for me to jump that ditch. At least with camera gear in my hands. 😅😎😅



One of the Ferruginous Ducks, メジロガモ with white eyes and a white bum



The other one, equally far away...







Finally, the 2 of them in one shot. But... are they both Ferruginous? 

Thanx to Mr. H: possibly Hybrid Common Pochard and Bear's Pochard

No comments:

Post a Comment