Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 26 October 2022

Siberian Rubythroat, ノゴマ

A week ago I went to another park where a Rubythroat was seen, but arrived too late. There was nothing there but a Kingfisher. This time I got lucky. A pretty male was waiting, ready to pose numerous times!


Feeding around the bush in front of me



Hopping in and out, not too shy











Every now and then he retreated to the back, but perched on the stones or a bench before coming back





Found something?



Yeah!





Pretty Boy




A Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ dropped by a few times





Other images from the park: Yellow Cosmos



Pairing (Indian?) Fritillaries, (ツマグロ?)ヒョウモン



Common Bluebottle, アオスジアゲハ



Taiwan Hototogisu, タイワンホトトギス



Reflection of Water Striders, アメンボ


Last week's Kingfisher, カワセミ




No comments:

Post a Comment