Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 27 October 2022

Dark-sided Flycatcher, サメビタキ and other recent sightings in the mountains of Fukuoka pref.

After many years I saw this flycatcher again

Dark-sided Flycatcher, サメビタキ











Grey-streaked Flycatchers, エゾビタキ









young Blue-and-White Flycatcher, オオルリ



More of the Grey-streaked Flycatchers, エゾビタキ



Brambling, アトリ



Eurasian Wren, ミソサザイ





ジンジソウ,  Jinjiso Saxifrage,a kind of Rockfoil



I a dark Ceder forest one tree was entirely covered with these mushrooms



No names yet...







In one of the mountain-side ponds: Mandarin Duck, オシドリ
Way at the back I saw 2 males and a female.



No comments:

Post a Comment