Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 6 October 2022

One afternoon in the park

 I wanted to see the Japanese Flycatcher, but it didn't show up. Other birds frequently came to the water basin to drink or bathe. 


Female Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ



Blue-and-White Flycatcher, オオルリ also female





Warbling White-eye, メジロ and Japanese Great Tit, シジュウカラ



Blue-and-White Flycatcher, オオルリ juvenile male



In the light rain: Asian Brown Flycatcher, コサメビタキ



Lurking in the back, Asian Stubtail, ヤブサメ


It came out briefly



Then the rain became heavier and the light faded. I waited a little more and an adult male Blue-and-White Flycatcher, オオルリ dropped by. I had to bring the ISO up so much, it's hardly worth a picture.



On the same day in Hakata:
Builds Crowd by Mayumi Kuri


Sometimes we need something very different
😊

No comments:

Post a Comment