Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 15 March 2021

Oogori no storks

Wanting to see the Oriental Storks in Oogori I went there 4 times. The first 3 - in vain. I waited a while and studied the sleeping Spoonbills (how many Eurasian, how many Black-faced?)





I observed the Black-winged Stilt, セイタカシギ that was always there among the common ducks.





Common Teal, コガモ





And I entertained myself with the one Mandarin Duck, オシドリ...








...who seemed quite happy among the Eastern Spot-billed Ducks, カルガモ







A raptor flew over occasionally, Eurasian Sparrowhawk, ハイタカ



There was one Oriental Crow with white feathers, ハシボソがラス



No comments:

Post a Comment