Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 27 July 2020

Heavy rain, 大雨

Our overnight visit to the mountain in central Kyushu was canceled - again - but we wanted to go for a stroll anyway. To my surprise Fukuoka has nice places in the east. In the 20+ years we've lived here I had never visited this forest.








Fungus on a mushroom... Is that a symbiotic or a parasitic relation?





Scarlet skimmer, ショウジョウトンボ



モノサシトンボ,  Monosashi tombo?





Heavy rain, 大雨





The perfect head of a mushroom reminding me of .... a spiky massage ball and a Japanese wedding headdress



Just a bit of clean mud. The world seems devided between people who think mud is dirty and people who don't. I really would have liked somebody making a mess of himself here. Just for the photo.



He would not.



No comments:

Post a Comment