Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 7 February 2020

Yellow-bellied Tit, キバラガラ

It took 3 visits to the park. The first time I didn't see the bird at all. I was tired and stood there dreaming away... the Goldcrests and Long-tailed Tits looked so pretty... When the target bird made an appearance I was gone with the fairies. The second time I got to see it. High, high up, in poor lighting it showed up just once. The third time was better. The pretty little thing sat in my view for seconds at the time and it was singing! I was all excited and that lasted the whole day.















Other birds in the park: Gadwall, オカヨシガモ male



Falcated Duck, ヨシガモ male



Japanese Bush Warbler, ウグイス



Lady Joo, the Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ



Brambling, アトリ male and female



Common Kingfisher,  カワセミ male



Black-headed Gulls, ユリカモメ


No comments:

Post a Comment