Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 7 February 2020

Waxwings - again

This year there seem to be many more Waxwings then other years, especially in the north, where the flocks' numbers are 300 or 400. We didn't get more then usual I think, just 20 - 30 birds, but they seem to stay longer - to the photographers' delight :-) For the 2nd time:


Bohemian Waxwing, キレンジャク



Bohemian on the right, Japanese on the left



Japanese Waxwing, ヒレンジャク





Love that stuff!  Mistletoe berries, ヤドリギ





A popular spot for the Redstarts, maleDaurian Redstarts, ジョウビタキ 



female



male


No comments:

Post a Comment