Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Imazu

Recent sightings of the place I visit most

female Smew, ミコアイサ



Northern Shovelers, ハシビロガモ. Male and female in front



Eurasian Spoonbills, ヘラサギ Their number has increased and they don't seem to spend much time with the Black-faced Spoonbills anymore



male Bull-headed Shrike, モズ



female Hen Harrier, ハイイロチュウヒ.  There seem to be 2 birds.







Lots of Starlings, White-cheeked, ムクドリ as well as Common, ホシムクドリ



Red-breasted Merganser, ウミアイサ male and female


No comments:

Post a Comment