Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Raccoon dogs, タヌキ

These scruffy looking Raccoon dogs don't resemble at all those cute fluffy Tanuki's in picture books and on the web. It must be their time to shed hair, all 3 animals that came close looked like this. I hope to see the lot again some time in another season.















Just got the message that they are actually suffering from a skin disease.
How bad - they must be so cold!

1 comment:

  1. Just got the message that they are actually suffering from a skin disease. Too bad! They must be cold!

    ReplyDelete