Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Short Imazu update

I didn't go here for 3 weeks and now that I had the chance the conditions were not very good. High tide on a bright sunny morning - What could I expect?

Cattle Egret, アマサギ have arrived. They will move on to their nesting sites I suppose









50+ Whimbrels, チュウシャクシギ waiting for the water to subsede











Welcome summer bird, Great Reed Warbler, オオヨシキリ



Still around, the half American Wigeon, アメリカヒドリ











Not going anywhere too far I hope, our resident Greenshanks, アオアシシギ finding the right matching color to their legs in the spring algae





At the end of the day:








No comments:

Post a Comment