Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 8 April 2019

American Wigeon, Falcated Duck, Garganey nr 3

Later I went in search of the hybrid American Wigeon, アメリカヒドリ again to get a better look at its colors. I found it at the mudflats, but the light was not good.



Drab-colored and mostly recognized by the white marking in the middle of the head, extending under the eyes to the cheeks. There is a hint of green above the eye







The afternoon light was better, but I didn't see him any more.
So I looked at the Falcated ducks, ヨシガモ. Impressive birds with their arching back feathers and bright green head. Below with a Eurasian Wigeon, ヒドリガモ









On the left another Garganey, シマアジ in the middle of the mudbank. He had been sleeping most of the time, but decided to wake up just before I left.


No comments:

Post a Comment