Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 27 July 2024

Small stuff July

Seen on my walks, mostly around west Fukuoka.


Nokogiri Kuwagata Stag Beetle, ノコギリクワガタ   Prosopocoilus inclinatus 





With Drone beetle, カナブン   Pseudotorynorrhina japonica



Asian bombardier beetle, ミイデラゴミムシ  Pheropsophus jessoensis





Carrion Beetle or Carpenter Beetle, クロシデムシ  Nicrophorus concolor



Kind of Click beetle



Black Drone Beetle, クロカナブン?



Mountain Oak Longhorn beetle, ミヤマカミキリ   Neocerambyx raddei



Another Longhorn beetle



Swallow-tailed moth, ウスキツバメエダシャク  Ourapteryx nivea



Hairy caterpillar sp that I have no name for - yet. I just love the light that's reflected in its long hair
with Yellow-spotted stink bug, キマダラカメムシ  Erthesina fullo




Ikarimon moth, イカリモンガ  Pterodecta felderi



Fejervarya frog, ヌマガエル  Fejervarya kawamurai



Beautifully colored hairy caterpillar... Moma sp



with a cute face




No comments:

Post a Comment