Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 7 July 2024

On the way to Oronoshima

The weather was so unstable, the forecast unreliable, we were not allowed to take the ferry to Oronoshima on several occasions. Just in case we would not be able to go back. Although the returning ferry docked at the usual time in port... those are the rules. On Thursday June 27th our luck was with us. There was very little wind and despite the rain I got a pretty good view. The captain does not allow us outside, so shots are taken through the window. I really hoped to see some Murrelets, but they were very much absent...




Streaked Shearwater, オオミズナギドリ












No Porpoises this time. Hopefully on the next trip

No comments:

Post a Comment