Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 2 July 2024

Butterflies in June

June seems to be the time to look for uncommon butterflies in the mountains. I had no experience here and was happy to receive guidance from Mr T. Without any real expectations I was surprised to see my first Midori Shijimi in just a few minutes.

Hayashi Hairstreak, ハヤシミドリシジミ    Favonius ultramarinus



Seeing it like this is one thing, waiting for it to open its wings on a rainy and windy day is another...



Very briefly I could catch a glimpse



The Alphabetical Hairstreak,ウラミスジシジミ   Wagimo signata


Rare in Kyushu, I heard. First time for me





The Black-banded Hairstreak, ミズイロオナガシジミ   Antigius attilia



Orange Hairstreak, アカシジミ   Japonica lutea



Japanese Flash, トラフシジミ   Rapala arata


Thank you, Mr T!

No comments:

Post a Comment