Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 27 July 2024

Butterflies of July

When birds are absent I point my camera to butterflies. These are all from Kyushu. Namely Oita, Kumamoto and Fukuoka.

Female Large High Brown Fritillary, オオウラギンヒョウモン ♀  Fabriciana nerippe







♂ male





Spotless Grass Yellow ツマグロキチョウ,   Eurema laeta





♀ Female Black Fritillary, メスグロヒョウモン   Argynnis sagana











♂ male



Hosoba Seseri, ホソバセセリ   Isoteinon lamprospilus 



Large Map, サカハチチョウ   Araschnia burejana







Silver-washed Fritillary, ミドリヒョウモン   Argynnis paphia



Japanese Siren Butterfly, ゴマダラチョウ   Hestina persimilis japonica







with Diana Treebrown, クロヒカゲ 



Angled Sunbeam ♂, ウラギンシジミ   Curetis acuta



ムラサキツバメ, Powdered Oakblue   Arhopala bazalus





Diana Treebrown, クロヒカゲ   Lethe diana







Yakushima Holly Blue,  ヤクシマルリシジミ   Acytolepis puspa





No comments:

Post a Comment