Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Last days of March, Stejneger's Stonechat, ノビタノビタキ

Whenever I'm not sure where to go I turn to Kanatake. Not that I expected much, but I like to see the seasonal changes. Guess my surprise to find these Stonechats!


Stejneger's Stonechat, ノビタノビタキ



2 Males that had just arrived were looking for insects beside the road. This won't last long, I realized. And indeed, after an hour I could not find them anymore.





Mr. Pheasant, キジ who had been calling a lot came running out of the bushes.


Looking for his ladies?



In the park on the hill a Grey-backed Thrush, カラアカハラ would not show itself... Too Bad!



Then I realized I had not taken any photos of White-eyes in the Cherry trees yet...
Was I too late?
Warbling White-eye, メジロ on Japanese Cherry blossom, さくら



Back at the harbor, Black-headed Gull, ユリカモメ




No comments:

Post a Comment