Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 8 April 2024

Garganeys and some more

April 5th. There were 25 Garganeys, シマアジ in the pond. Maybe 30! (some seemed to be hiding in the reeds) I had never seen such a big flock. Most of them were males. Why?








Other migrators had arrived, too.
Cattle Egret, アマサギ




For lack of cattle... Have to make do with goats.



Intermediate Egret, チュウサギ



Pipits were gathering. Buff-bellied Pipits, タヒバリ
I looked for some other kinds, but could not see any





A gruffy-looking Little Egret, コサギ in a sea of yellow





Shelducks, ツクシガモ  Getting ready for take-off?

No comments:

Post a Comment