Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 27 April 2024

Imazu April 21st

 After the visit of the Black-winged Stilts, there was a bit of a gap in Imazu's updates. I spend more quality birding time in the parks, looking for colorful flycatchers and the like. But I did come here on the 21st of April and, though it was a grey and bleak day, This is what I saw:


Some of the Garganeys, シマアジ were still at the pond in the west



At the mudflats some Whimbrels, チュウシャクシギ had arrived





1 Bar-tailed Godwit, オオソリハシシギ among them



The Godwit and a Far-Eastern Curlew, ホオロクシギ



The only bit of color in this grey world, the legs of Terek Sandpipers, ソリハシシギ



Osprey, ミサゴ



No comments:

Post a Comment