Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 13 April 2024

Goldcrests, キクイタダキ

This year I became crazy about the Kikuitadaki Goldcrests! The smallest birds in the forest are difficult to capture in the woods, but in the park it can be done. Certainly when they visit the bird bath. They will be heading up north now. I hope to see them again next winter!




















Under the green leaves of the maple tree all the birds turn green. Like a natural filter











 

No comments:

Post a Comment