Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 8 April 2024

Birds in the rivers

The tide was halfway out and 3 Godwits were looking for the best place to feed. They were all in a different stage of plumage. Summer colors in front


Bar-tailed Godwit, オオソリハシシギ



The clouds came in and the scene turned a bit dark. I'm trying out my new gear and well, I'm not unhappy with the results. Still have to learn a bit more, though









They were eating these long worm-type things, pulling them out of the mud, while they stretched and streched.



Once more, the threesome



Barn Swallows, ツバメ were flying across the fields behind me. Did you guys manage to find a place to build your nest?









Another river, another scene. Far-Eastern Curlew, ホオロクシギ and another B-T Godwit, オオソリハシシギ



The Curlew caught a crab, but it's not just "hap slik weg", it has to be rinsed and maneuvered in the right way



If only the sun had come out, to bring out the green color of Mr. Napoleon
Falcated Duck, ヨシガモ



No comments:

Post a Comment