Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Temminck's Stint, オジロトウネン revenge

Nothing much had changed the next day, but my luck improved. The Stilts were al gathered at the fields behind the farm and my target bird came a wee bit closer.


Temminck's Stint, オジロトウネン







Black-winged Stilts, セイタカシギ







Common Snipe, タシギ Didn't see any the day before and this time just only this one briefly. They haven't returned yet I guess.



Terek Sandpiper, ソリハシシギ



No comments:

Post a Comment