Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 4 August 2019

Imajuku Fireworks, 花火

Same place, same set-up. Actually too close, but who complains about that when you get this chance with the right people and the best food!



Young people all dressed up gathereing at the natsu matsuri 



View from our location on the 3rd floor



Bubbels...



First BANG









So much smoke, it starts looking like a war zone


Last BANG



It was over way too soon, I was still waming up



J's contribution: M catching up with old students



Wonder who used public transport...



3 hours later, our loved ones are still there, TG!



No comments:

Post a Comment