Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 13 August 2019

July small stuff 2

Had a good time with yet another Japanese tree Frog, アマガエル








The 28-spotted Potato Ladybird, (Nijuuyahoshitentoumushi) ニジュウヤホシテントウムシ  in macro, looking like a hairy kid's toy






Oriental Beetle, (Semadara Kogane) セマダラコガネ



No name yet...



Slithering in the grass a blackish snake. At first I thought about a Japanese Rat Snake, (Aodaishou) アオダイショウ, but closer up I think it could also be a variety of Tiger Keelback, (Yamakagashi) ヤマカガシ








No comments:

Post a Comment