Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 13 August 2019

July small stuff 1

Below some Japanese Tree Frogs, アマガエル.  I wonder what the relation is between the patterns on the frogs skins and their surroundings. Their seem to be similarities.





The pattern on the frog's back seems the same as the tree branch







Daimyou Seseri, ダイミョウセセリ



Is this one below the same butterfly?



Sanae Dragonfly are so hard to identify, I put a big ? with this one.




A bunch of rotting wood contains all sorts of life. Below a jelly type substance, a fungus I suppose and a Woodlouse, (Dango Mushi) ダンゴムシ




There was a big black Longhorn as well with robust antennae, the Sawtooth Beetle, (Nokogiri Kamikiri) ノコギリカミキリ.I think a male.





Lillies brightening up a bit of sinister looking dark forest







Another Long Horn, Shiraketora Kamikiri シラケトラカミキリ




Some big soup turtles! A delicacy for some. Better keep their location secret.
Soft-shelled Turtle, スッポン






Look at my blue tail! Japanese Five-lined Skink, (Nihon Tokage) ニホントカゲ






No comments:

Post a Comment