Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 24 August 2019

Hachiman dake

Spent the night at our usual spot to escape the heat of the city. Not many birds yet, but many flowers and butterflies and my favorite frogs on their throne.

キセキレイ, Grey Wagtail






Japanese Lily, (Kanokoyuri) カノコユリ



Lycoris Kiushiana, (Ookitsunekamizori) オオキツネカミゾリ



Sweet Autumn Clematis, (Senninsou) センニンソウ



East Asian Pollia, (Yabumyouga) ヤブミョウガ



Kousa dogwood (yamaboushi) ヤマボウシ





Heartleaf Hornbeam, (Sawashiba) サワシバ





Blue Admiral, (Ruritateha) ルリタテハ



Japanese Labyrinth, ヤマキマダラヒカゲ



Hikagechou, ヒカゲチョウ



 Chinese Bushbrown, ヒメジャノメ or Lillacine Bushbrown, コジャノメ ? I can see a little blue , so I go for the latter.



Common Grass Yellow, (Kitakichou) キタキチョウ



Sunset from the top



HaguroTombo, ハグロトンボ





Esakimon Horned Stink Bug (Esakimon kitsu no kamemushi) エサキモンキツノカメムシ



Q Moth



Japanese Tree Frogs, アマガエル









Schlegel's Japanese Gecko, ニホンャモリ



Japanese Five-lined Skink, (Nihon Tokage) ニホントカゲ





No comments:

Post a Comment