Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Remember March 2


We all got used to seeing the 3 Whooper Swans in Imazu, see December and January and got a surprise when one of those big white blobs turned out to be another swan...

Mute Swan, コブハクチョウ







The days got longer and warmer. The first flowers came out.



The Black-necked Grebe, ハジロカイツブリ changed color and got those cute golden plumes over his ears.  
Natsubane 夏羽



Grey Herons, アオサギ Fighting for a good spot


And more flowers appeared.



Soon you will be leaving, Ms Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ


I will miss your cute face.

But then we have Rapeseed, 菜の花 with a bunting on top! Meadow Bunting, ホオジロ

No comments:

Post a Comment