Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Remember March 1

The migrating birds arrived so sudden this year, I didn't get a chance to update my sightings from March. So here we are, a little late, like mustard after the meal.

Feathers on the coast of Itoshima: Eurasian Wigeon, ヒドリガモ




And Pacific Reef Egret, クロサギ




A pretty Gadwall , オカヨシガモ



In Imazu: Water Pipit, タヒバリ 



Still hanging out there in March: Common Starling, ホシムクドリ



And offcourse the Spoonbills, giving a bit of a show
2 Eurasian Spoonbills, ヘラサギ




becoming a bit cuddly?


A black face decides to interfere 
Black-faced Spoonbill, クロツラヘラサギ


And stays in between.



Showing off some more: Black-faced Spoonbill, クロツラヘラサギ


High up in a tree a Japanese Grosbeak, イカル was singing. Or was it laughing? 






No comments:

Post a Comment