Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Thursday, 2 April 2015

Birding at sea 1, Japanese Murrelet, カンムリウミスズメ

With a group of birders we  took off on Fu Kyo, the catamaran of Fukuoka Sunset Sailing (click for info) in search of Japanese Murrelets. We left the harbor at 6:00am in near perfect conditions and headed for a small island called Eboshijima. It took a while but here we are:

Japanese Murrelet, カンムリウミスズメ

















  = kanmuri = crown, cap







Whats up there?



Swimming with a butterfly stroke



gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment