Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

春 SPRING


2 24 . 朝はとても寒かったしかし今日はうれしい。
うぐいすがさえずっている,蝶が私と一緒に座って 来ました, アマツバメは、川の上を飛んでいます, カワガラスが巣を作っています


February 24th, a very cold morning. But I’m happy, I can hear the Japanese Bush Warbler singing
It doesn’t yet sound quite, but it means SPRING. In the afternoon I was dozing on a bench in the sun when a butterfly came to rest beside me. Swifts were holding a speed contest over the river.The  Brown dippers are building a nest.   And... my batteries are fully charged!



February Frost



My little Japanese Bush Warbler,  うぐいす






A very busy  Brown Dipper, カワガラス








speedy  Fork-tailed Swifts,  アマツバメ

今日の勉強   = su, nest
= haru, spring




No comments:

Post a Comment