Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

春 SPRING


2 24 . 朝はとても寒かったしかし今日はうれしい。
うぐいすがさえずっている,蝶が私と一緒に座って 来ました, アマツバメは、川の上を飛んでいます, カワガラスが巣を作っています


February 24th, a very cold morning. But I’m happy, I can hear the Japanese Bush Warbler singing
It doesn’t yet sound quite, but it means SPRING. In the afternoon I was dozing on a bench in the sun when a butterfly came to rest beside me. Swifts were holding a speed contest over the river.The  Brown dippers are building a nest.   And... my batteries are fully charged!



February Frost



My little Japanese Bush Warbler,  うぐいす






A very busy  Brown Dipper, カワガラス








speedy  Fork-tailed Swifts,  アマツバメ

今日の勉強   = su, nest
= haru, spring




No comments:

Post a Comment