Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 3 February 2013

Almost spring


After a few very cold days in the north we were treated with a sunny day and temps of over 15C.
Minami koen and the botanical gardens seemed a good place to hang out.





There were the Hawfinches, シメ   Very active from early morning through the entire day.










I intended to look for Grey Bunting. They are common winter birds, feathered in grey, that in the right conditions under natural sunlight look purple-ish and quite pretty. They were everywhere, people said. But not that day. I just managed one shot.


My ONE Grey Bunting,  クロジ



Frequently flying over and frolicking in the distant trees were Japanese Grosbeaks. There must have been at least 50 of them. 






Japanese Grosbeak イカ




Might as well look at the other commoners:
Pale Thrush, シロハラ on the left.  Black-faced Bunting, アオジ on the right.




4 Bramblings stopped by briefly, アト



A Brown-eared Bulbul, ヒヨドリ that landed on a branch in front of the camera.



今日の勉強  普通の鳥,  futsuu no tori, common bird

No comments:

Post a Comment